Template Tools

ADVERTISEMENT

Banner

Welcome to the Thief River Falls Times & Northern Watch Online. Limited news is available without a subscription to The Times. However, the entire paper is available online with an online subscription.

ADVERTISEMENT

Tristen Lee-Dolen, 37 Print E-mail
Written by TRF Times   
Tuesday, 10 November 2009 11:30
    Perham - Tristen Lee-Dolen,  37, daughter of Emery and Francisca Lee of Thief River Falls, died as a result of a car accident Monday in Perham. Tristen was  a graduate of Lincoln High School.
    Funeral Services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, November 14 at the Evangelical Free Church in Thief River Falls. Visitation will be held Friday, November 13, from 5 to 8 p.m., with a 7 p.m. prayer service at Johnson Funeral Service in Thief River Falls.
    A complete obituary will appear in the next edition of The Times.
Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Forecast For Thief River Falls, Minnesota
This feed will be redirected starting or shortly after March 15th of 2011
TodayTomorrowThursdayFridaySaturday
Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyChance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%
Mostly Sunny
Hi 75°F - Lo 55°F
Mostly Sunny
Hi 75°F - Lo 56°F
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 78°F - Lo 62°F
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 79°F - Lo 60°F
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 78°F - Lo 57°F
Current Conditions:
The most current observation is more than 18007 hours old, please try again later.
Weather data provided by the National Weather ServiceMore...